Sunday 23 December 2007

Quiet Days in a Farm House

I think the farm house does not really belong to family, but the lady who lives here is spending Christmas in South Africa - and is somehow in connection with Jesper's parents - so Jesper & I have got the house all to ourselves. It’s huge and decorated with pictures on every tiny space of wall available. Jesper thinks it’s very ‘farm-like’. Today he’s driving Karoline back to her mother’s so I’m by myself. I play the piano a bit, drink coffee and look at all the birds in the garden.

And I jog and go for strolls in the afternoon sun. This Christmas is not just eating cookies and watching the telly – oh no, far from it! It’s the Christmas that I set a personal best in running almost 5 kilometres on 30 minutes – a time I’ve been hunting since the dawn of time.

2 comments:

Rainey said...

I've really enjoyed looking at the picture that you've been posting of Denmark. It seems to be such a beautiful place and you do such a great job of capturing its mood with a camera.

I'm looking forward to the next batch of photos.

Merry Christmas...

Rainey

Anonymous said...

Great work.