Sunday 24 February 2008

Going Camping

Staying over in the hut was above all relaxing – for me at least. Jesper went out to hunt, and Karen was productive with the knitting, and all I seemed to be doing was sleeping in.
By the time Jesper got back with 15 grouses breakfast had turned into some kind of brunch, and then Henning came along on his sledge and joined us.
Jesper did the dishes. Because he’s so good at it :-)

Brushing teeth is part of the camp life as well as putting in the contacts – without a mirror! I wonder if I might actually miss them once I have my operation, I mean with all the skills I’ve developed in handling being visually impaired. Just think of the complications one has keeping the fluid liquid in minus 20 degrees. And by now I know all the tricks!

We headed home in the late afternoon after a great weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That beautiful place.
Here in the south, it is very hot.
Greetings

Adal

Rainey said...

Amazing photos!!!