Tuesday 15 January 2008

I'm Still Standing

Now I’m back in Denmark and only just recovering from Sunday night when Jesper developed quiet a routine taking out the bucket, opening the bedroom window, rinsing, bringing back in the bucket, closing the window (outside temperature being -15 degrees Celsius) and whispering encouragements at me while I was just sick and vomited all night. Yuak! And of course Jesper is now down with a fewer and the timing is rotten as his students had written math exams on Monday and have their oral math exams tomorrow.

But here I am in wonderful Copenhagen at the gorgeous Scandic Hotel. With unlimited Internet! And a bathtub that I have already been basking in but as I have forgotten the cable that connects my camera with my laptop I cannot post pictures of neither me nor the tub nor the both of us – for which you’ll be much obliged, I’m sure :-)

What I’m doing now is writing an assignment for the new course I’m attending on Friday on Human Resources. I hope it will do me a lot of good. Tomorrow morning I’ll jump on the train to Horsens in Jutland where I have meetings all day (even lunch meetings, I think – how cool is that?) at Vitus Bering that supplies my workplace with education programmes and exactly education will be the topic of all the meetings. So wish me luck…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

James Lindsay said...

I hate getting spam comments like the one above. If I start getting them again, I'm going to turn word verification back on on my own blog.

Back in Europe? How many times a year do you go back and forth? It must be tiring. It must be expensive!

Hope you're feeling better soon! Jesper, too!